Monday, February 24, 2014

Hello...... its been a little while..

So in LOVE with my new rug, perfect touches of Lavender .....
Beautiful new rug, touches of Lavender ..Hand-knotted Jules Ushak Rug. 
cute little rug from the kids room.. 
little hamper..
Lovely vintage Turkish pillow covers, thought they went well with my sofa
New lovely candle holders, from  Shabby Chic Couture Store, Adore they are vintage replicas, the white ceramic flower, is a candle holder as well, also from Shabby Chic Couture Store.. perfect for larger candles..
Votive cross holder from one of my Best Friends, Tracie over at  http://mypetitemaison.blogspot.com/  thank you so much , such a precious gift...
vintage beaded candle holders.
etched vintage light fixture.
vintage crystal fixture.
Lovely votive candle, smells amazing.
Little and big Gabriel..  of course needed to frame Gabriel at  The Prairie , my little Shabby Boy..lol 
Gift from my husband.. lovely etched photo frames.. 
Valentines Roses... 
Handmade Valentine card, made with love
New vintage pink paper mache bucket from Shabby Chic Couture store... its a beauty... 

14 comments:

Michele said...

Oh so lovely ~ your posts are so inspiring :)

Have a sweet day,
Michele
Pearl 13.1

Unknown said...

Hi my sweet friend,
all is absolutly amazing..the lovender rug looks perfect and love your frames,your new pillows,all candleholders-specially the cross holder from Tracie-she is so sweet friend!!
Thank u for all beautiful photos and new inspirations!!
Have a nice wee!Hugs!!!

Rachel said...

I'm so in love with your blog, and your home. Your photos are so inspiring.

Thanks for sharing!
~Shabby_Rachel.

vintageandart said...

Your Turkish cushions really do look great on the couch and your handpainted cards are lovely.

vintageandart said...

Lovely post Tausha...Your Turkish cushions look fantastic on the couch and l love your handpainted Valentines cards as well.

Vanessa Greenway said...

Hi girl! Beautiful, stunning photos! It's fabulous how you decorate your home, so inspiring! Have a beautiful week! xo Vanessa

Heaven's Walk said...

Hey Tausha! Yes, I've been missing your inspiring posts, girl! lol So glad to see a new one! Your collection of RA baskets is so pretty stacked together. I'm looking forward to papering another home made one as soon as I see your sweet envelope in the mail! ;) Have a great week, my sweet friend! ♥ Keep creating! :)

xoxo laurie

Anonymous said...

Beautiful...

Brenna said...

Hi Tausha, it's been awhile since I've posted mostly because I've been spending so much time on IG. I was trying to follow u but it doesn't seem to work or something. I'd love to be able to see your beautiful post. Maybe you can find me. Im friends with Rachel P. Also shabbyfufu. BRENNAG9776. Thank you if you do and also for your time. ♥♥♥

Cindy said...

Love it all! Especially that first rug.. and the beaded candle holders!

Cindy

WhiteWhispers2u said...

Oh my girl! You always amaze me with what you cone up with.Beautiful handmade Valentine's Day Cards.

Everything is fab as always.Thanks for sharing :)

CIELO said...

Tausha you're so talented... I love love your Valentine cards. You have the magic touch in everything you do.

Blessings

Cielo

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Hi Tausha,
I'm just seeing this post. Thank you for mentioning me and linking to the blog. I hope you're having an amazing Monday, my dear friend! It's gray here and I'm trying to get in the mood to move things around and putter but I enjoy the sunshiney days so much more to move things around!
Love from here!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I just found your blog and it's awesome. There's beauty in all of your photographs. Thank you for the inspiration.